Microsoft’s Cloud Computing platform is known as Azure. It is a combination of settings for creating, deploying, and managing applications that operate in Microsoft’s secure global data centers. Almost any software that can be generated can be written to get the benefit of Azure services and can operate in the Microsoft Cloud.
WHY YOU SHOULD JOIN MICROSOFT AZURE COURSE?
- is cheaper than AWS for Windows Server and SQL Server.
- The organization looks for those who have knowledge in best Azure online training.
- Azure is the single compatible hybrid cloud, has more areas than any cloud provider, provides unparalleled developer productivity, and provides more comprehensive compliance coverage.
- If you are already operating on Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI), Microsoft and Oracle customers will someday be able to transfer and manage mission-critical enterprise workloads over Microsoft Azure and Oracle Cloud recognition to a new cloud interoperability alliance between the two organizations.
HOW AZURE CERTIFICATION BOOST YOUR CAREER?
- Certification enhances value of your CV
- Better Job Prospects
- Higher Salary
- More Productivity in Jobs
- Boost Professional Credibility
- Stand Out by showing Digital Badge on LinkedIn
WHO CAN DO THIS CERTIFICATION?
Given below individuals can opt for Azure certification:
- Individuals who want to demonstrate foundational level cloud services knowledge and how these services are executed with Microsoft Azure
- Learners with non-technical backgrounds, like those associated with selling/purchasing cloud-based solutions and services or those having some involvement with cloud-based solutions and services
- Individuals with the technical background who want to validate their foundational level knowledge around cloud services
AZURE CERTIFICATION PATH
- Azure Fundamentals
- Azure Administrator Associate
- Azure AI Engineer Associate
- Azure Data Engineer Associate
- Azure Developer Associate
- Azure Solution Architect Expert
- Azure DevOps Engineer Expert
PREPARING FOR AZURE CERTIFICATIONS
Microsoft Azure Certification course helps you prepare for the new Microsoft Azure certifications. Different platforms also offer practice tests to take after the certification course. Given below are a few steps that will aid you in preparation for the certification exam:
Exam details: Get all the information you can get regarding the certification. This will also help you know about the criteria.
- Take a look at prerequisites and course curriculum: To prepare for the Azure certification, you need to check out the course content. Moreover, before choosing the certification path, you can take a look at pre- requisite as well.
- Checking exam overview: The overview includes information, domains and objectives of the exam.
- Consider reading exam guide: It will help you understanding the roadmap and the topics of the Microsoft Certification deeply.
- Taking sample questions and practice tests: You need to check out the sample questions and take practice tests after preparing for the certification path.
Whether you should opt for Azure Certifications or not depends on its future scope. There are various aspects included by this certification like integration, storage, security, networking, reliability, and administration. As you know that all these certifications are cloud-based, you should pursue these certifications to get ahead in your Azure career path.
If you found this Article interesting, why not review the other Articles in our archive.