We are asking our members to predict the most likely developments in data use and data technology in 2019.
We will identify five key trends in the answers submitted and publish them on the Data Science Foundation website. You could think along the following lines.
- Which fringe technologies will become mainstream?
- How will organisations change the way they manage and use their data?
- What will be the driving influences on data analytics?
- Are we likely to see huge advances created by the convergence of technologies?
- Should the public at large be concerned about potential technical advances or data usage in 2019?
Please submit your comments as bullet points as replies on social media or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line Data Forecast 5.
Members of the Data Science Foundation can comment directly on the Data Forecast 5 article on the website or via the forum.