Procure, Implement, Optimise and Build your next AI project
From how you engage with your customers to how you fundamentally operate as an organisation, AI has cemented its place as the catalyst to business transformation all over the world.
But how can you act to grasp the opportunities that AI offers and what do you need to consider when planning your AI roadmap? The AI Summit San Francisco, taking place 25-26 September 2019 offers all the answers and more, giving you the knowledge, tools and experience you need to change the face of your business for the good. Engage with world leading organisations, hear from the brightest minds and glean exclusive insights into pioneering AI projects from all corners of industry, like never before.
Over 250 speakers have already joined the roster, including L’Oreal. Air Bnb, Google, Pepsico, Comcast, FedEx, Cambridge Consultants, BAE Systems, Verizon, AXA, Deutsche Bank, AT&T and more. The full line-up can be viewed here: https://sanfrancisco.theaisummit.com/brochure-request/
Attending delegates can expect:
- Over 200 sessions of exclusive insight for the strategist, implementor and practitioner
- Over 250 expert speakers demystifying AI’s core challenges for the tech and business professional
- Exclusive, boardroom-level insight from over 100 Fortune 500 decision makers
- Access to closed-door networking events, including drinks receptions, meet and greets, roundtables and lunches
- Engage with the true pioneers of AI development with over 100 of the world’s leading solution providers
- Get face-to-face with the next AI unicorn through the start-up village and investor lounge
- Move ahead of the trends before you get onsite with exclusive digital research reports from Tractica – the world’s leading AI research house
- Network at the largest AI event for business with over 6,000 of your peers
2019 Agenda topics include:
Machine Learning and analytics
Building a data team of talent
From concept to reality
Responsible and ethical AI
Building stronger customer relationships
Also taking place:
- VC Connect
- The AI Summit team are fully committed to helping the global AI Start-up community in any way that we can.
- One of our most important platforms for this is VC Connect, which in 2018 successfully helped start conversations that led to over $40 million of investment!
- This event is designed for start-ups looking for either their Seed or Series A round. We offer a VC Networking lounge, as well as a dedicated networking session in which AI Start-ups are matched with our interested VC Partners. This helps to cut out irrelevant conversations, allowing our Start-up and VC Partners to focus more time on the conversations that matter.
- 25 SEPTEMBER 2019 | THE PALACE OF FINE ARTS | 6PM – 7PM
- This session is eligible for both our Start-up Sponsors of the event and companies that purchase a reduced rate, Start-up Pass.
The meeting place of the most innovative and disruptive startups on the tech scene.
Startup Elevate offers tech startups an unrivalled platform to network with thought leaders, accelerators, corporates, solution providers, other innovative startups and the investment communities across each industry featured at The AI Summit.