Date: Monday 20th May - Tuesday 21st May 2019
Venue: etc.venues, 11 Portland Street, Manchester, M1 3HU
We are proud to announce that our full programme is now available on the conference website. With our keynote speakers confirmed, the international line-up comprises of world-leading academic and industry experts in data science and social sciences. This year's meeting is themed around four topics: Health & Wellbeing, AI & Robotics, NLP & Text Mining and Security & Privacy.
A full programme is now available, including talks from our line-up of world-leading experts:
- Danushka Bollegala, University of Liverpool
- Silvia Chiappa, DeepMind
- Yiannis Demiris, Imperial College London
- Sarah Filippi, Imperial College London
- Bennett Kleinberg, University College London
- Georgio Metta, IIT Italian Institute of Technology, Genoa, Italy
- Marion Oswald, University of Winchester
- Paul Taylor, Lancaster University
- Catalina Vallejos, University of Edinburgh & Turing Institute
- Byron Wallace, Northeastern University, USA
- Chris Williams, University of Edinburgh & Turing Institute
- Pierre Zweigenbaum, CNRS, Paris
This event is organised by Prof. Magnus Rattray, Prof. Sophia Ananiadou, Prof. Emma Barrett, Danielle Belgrave and Prof. Angelo Cangelosi.
To find out more about this year's Advances in Data Science Conference, please click here.
The cost to attend the meeting is £120 standard rate, £80 student rate and £60 single day attendance. The conference dinner on Monday evening is £50. To book your place at the conference please click the link below or alternatively, click here.